Sunday, June 15, 2008

To the moon, Alice!

Today is such a lazy day. I slept for such a long time. I think all of this going and going for the last two weeks has finally caught up with me.

When I finally did get up, I went to the Central Park Zoo. It was so fun! I really love animals and zoos typically have those!
It's so strange to me still that you can be somewhere so serene and look up and see sky-scrapers.He was so proud!

My favorites were definitely the sea lions. They did a show at 2:00 and that was fun to see. There were tons of children there with their parents and strollers so some of the exhibits were really crowed, but I just waited my turn as not to deprive a child of the pleasures of pressing his or her face right up to the smudgy glass.I liked this guy a lot too. He was so cute! He (a red panda) was having fun playing in the bushes.

That's a penguin underwater.And this guy is a Puffin. He was swimming back and forth really fast. Maybe he was nervous.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, the snail was on her elbow... not sure about the slimy trail part. All I know is, I just want to pick up that red panda and hug it and pet it. That is one of the most adorable things I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete