Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Chelsea Market

It rained all day today again and apparently all trains to all places do not run on the weekends. Nice to know. Not nice to figure out when you are standing 4 levels below the earth's surface on a subway platform for half an hour while you're already a bit damp from the rain and becoming more and more sweaty by the minute due to the humidity. Whew. We did finally make it home though, so yay!

We went with Molly Gee today to Chelsea to the Chelsea Market. We had lunch there- and that was it. The Food Network is upstairs in this building which was really exciting. I want to go see a show while I'm here!

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to talk to you today! Thanks for all the updates...I'm sure you enjoyed mine :-) (You can tell Bryan, just don't tell me that you told him...awkward!) By the way, Jared apparently made a Wal-Mart list and a SAM's list, that's why things were marked off. I'll keep you posted on that!

    ReplyDelete