Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Funday!

Can every day really be a Funday?
Why Not!?

We went to the Brooklyn Flea Market this afternoon. We met Jessie again since she lives a few blocks up from where we were in Brooklyn Heights. The flea market had vintage clothes, jewelry, art, furniture and food. Ashley found a great dress so we'll have to go back when there are more vendors. The forecast said rain today so I think that may have scared a few people away.
When it did start to rain we went into the theatre to see Get Smart. It was really funny and because we had just seen Anne and Stephen (we're pretty much on a first name basis now) on Wednesday it was all the more interesting to see the people and parts that they had spoken of.

After the movie we walked around Brooklyn Heights and went to the Promenade. This is pretty much where I'd want to live if Bryan and I came back to New York (if we didn't live in the city that is).
After all was said and done in Brooklyn, Ashley and I headed west to Manhattan and stopped in Union Square to have dinner at the Crocodile Lounge. This place is great because you buy a draft beer and you get a free pizza! A whole pizza and a beer cost me $4! Excellent!

1 comment:

  1. Well, we're house sitting at a new house now and the computer will actually let me leave comments. I've been checking in on your NY adventures however. $4 for pizza and a beer, I think I'd be there every night!

    ReplyDelete