Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I tawt I taw a putty tat.

But seriously, I saw a rat in the subway today. He was too quick... I couldn't get a pic. And plus the people around me would have really thought I was insane. I mean really who wants a photo of a sewer rat? You, my faithful readers do! Right? Gross. I mean if you must have it...
There. This picture should serve all of your weird desires to see a rodent. Happy?!


I kinda loved this rat (and Stewart Little also even though he's a mouse) though. I think I liked Remy so much because he was really lovable, really friendly, and a great cook... just like me.

I went to Whole Foods after work to grab a bag of groceries before I headed home and I was so happy in that place. I truly believe that all the Lord's angels were in that organic food store this afternoon, but I digress... Actually I don't digress. I LOVE food. Good food, that is. And when I was totally surrounded by good food. I had a moment, okay? Now I digress... It was a little hectic because it was quitting time but well worth the effort. It was three levels and AMAZING. I got a few things that should last a few days. Some fresh pasta, granola, fresh pesto, fresh hummus, and a few sandwich ingredients. It's totally weird to have to think about how far you can carry a full grocery bag and purchase items accordingly. I think Fresh Market will be a pretty nice substitute when I get home.


I told you it was amazing. This is really what I saw. What do you mean you don't believe me?

6 comments:

  1. I found this blog: http://yourjunkinmytrunk.blogspot.com. It made me think of you as I have seen your hobby of finding old furniture and fixin it up. Thought I'd pass it along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats oh rats are never nice. Ew. If their tails weren't so big, long, and pink it might be different... Maybe not.

    Something about Whole Foods and Fresh Market always lifts my spirit. Something about knowing that I am getting great quality products and doing something good for myself. Hallelujah to the angels in the aisles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whole foods...mmmmmm. sounds like you got some good stuff. yes, it seems like we are going to have a Henry Micah on our hands. I'm sure I'll blog about it. i love all your latest blogs and all the updates! :-) tell lexie hi and thanks for the Heidi Klum comment, I think ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If she bought all that stuff here house would for sure be a zoo, or she might sell it. I get the impression that she just finds things on craigslist and gives people ideas of how they could fix things up. I don't think she does all the projects that you see on her blog. If you look at the listing they look like they're all over the country. Anyhoo, I would still like to see her house....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Whole Foods, too but it's soo pricey. I wonder if the aisles are paved in gold...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous18.10.08

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete