Friday, August 29, 2008

A Re-Discovered Treasure

I was cleaning and unpacking the other day and came across this. Lexie is here now and we got a good laugh out of it. This was taken back at the birthday party at which the poor 'Hand Cakes' experiment went awry.


So it was Martin's Birthday and we stuffed everyone from the party into a single photo booth.

hmmm hmmm, like I said, "it WAS Martin's Birthday..." (But Where Is Martin?!) Oh, Here he is...He is but a Chin.

How did this happen?

Lexie took over way too much space, That's how! She was only allotted head-room but somehow managed to make her entire body known. Martin kept saying "Go Down! Go Down!" as he pressed the top of her head down with his solitary Chin, but she claims she didn't know what this "Go Down" nonsense meant.

A secret ploy to etch Martin out of his own Birthday Image? You decide.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That's funny because my last piece I did I wrote about a walking tour of downtown. While downtown has pretty good sidewalks, I agree, down State/Fortification there are no good sidewalks!

    ReplyDelete