Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Date Night

Bryan and I went to Shapley's on Monday night for a date! It was fantastic! It was so good to hang out together and eat delicious food! We had escargot. (and salad but no pictures of that)
Fillet Maison with lump crab meat and Gruyere & herb roasted potatoes.And.... Bread Pudding!!!!!!

We also had a really delicious bottle of Robert Mondavi wine.

(thanks to Google images for all of these great pics... I didn't take one at the restaurant because it was sooooo dark in there!)

2 comments:

  1. sounds lovely. How did you do with the escargot? you didn't fling one across the room like Pretty Woman, did you? "slippery little suckers." No? Are you too young to remember that? Or am I too old...? Anyway, looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of Pretty Women as well. I would probably be just as clueless as Julia Roberts!

    ReplyDelete