Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Journey


Bryan and I went to The Journey (church) tonight. It was perfect and made me feel like I could belong to a community of like-minded believers again. I had really really been missing that and didn't even realize it. It was so refreshing and fun and I encourage anyone around here to try it out. We saw several familiar faces and absolutely look forward to getting involved in ministry in some way! The people there are mostly 20 somethings and all seem to really love each other and the Lord. I can't wait to see what new friendships come from this place.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of people I know go there love it. A woman I worked with at the Drip, Angel (an awesome awesome person) has been there since the beginning and has the Journey symbol tattooed on her ankle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad to hear you say this! it's encouraging to be around others that love the Lord! :-)

    ReplyDelete