Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ben's in Town

This is the end product of the 'hamburgler'. It's much better... and it no longer looks like a giant burger bun!
My friend, Ben, came to visit us yesterday! He's actually the reason Bryan and I are together... here's the story... I was dating him and Lexie was dating Bryan and we all hung out... then we all broke up... then we switched and Lexie dated Ben and I dated Bryan... the rest is history! But if it wasn't for him, I never would have met Bryan! Anyway... we're all still best friends eight years later, and he was even the Best Man in our wedding! He'll be in town until Tuesday. He's never flown before or been to New York or ridden the subway... Yesterday we also showed him, Brooklyn, New Jersey, Central Park, the Apple Store, Times Square, Ground Zero, Wall Street, Trinity Church, Union Square, Bleeker Street, and Tortilla Flats in Chelsea!!! That was a busy birthday. Did I mention it was also his birthday? It was. That's why we went to Tortilla Flats.

Times SquareCentral ParkTortilla Flats

This is curious... Apparently someone slept in the conference room at work. Hm.

I guess I could have totally mis-read this situation, but that was my first conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment