Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good Morning

I am not a morning person by any means--- go ahead, ask anyone. They'll all tell you, "Ashley? No... Not a morning person." BUT, and this may be the strongest 'but' you've ever seen, I love to wake up to sunlight streaming through windows in our new house. (I've probably never said 'I love to wake up' in that order ever!)

This is one of the things I saw this morning.

I found some great old carafes and filled them with our shampoos, body wash and conditioner and put them in our bathroom window. I really love how it looks and they all filter the light into little rainbows on the opposite wall.

Happy Morning!

4 comments:

  1. I have an equal love for glassware. (Sigh)

    I am in love with the green bottle on the far left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish waking up was that fun for me! it never is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! You + morning does not equal a good mood...look at you growing up! I love what you've done with all the colors and the different bottles. I'd never think of cutsy things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous29.8.08

    If only I could wake up after the sun is streaming in! Then I might appreciate it more. Still wouldn't want to talk about it, though. At least not until after a shower and a cup of java.

    ReplyDelete