Saturday, August 16, 2008

All my bags are packed

I'm ready to go. I'm leaving quite early in the morning via a requested car. I'm supposed to be home in about 13 hours! It's so crazy. I know I'm going to miss the city. I really had a fantastic summer. It was hard at times and at one point I thought I'd never make it so long. It has been perfect though and I don't know if I could trade this experience. I do miss Bryan like crazy and can't wait to see him tomorrow!!

I hope you've all enjoyed this three month long blogging New York ride! Stick around for the next phase... blogging goes to Jackson, Mississippi! Well, not all blogging... just mine.

Bye Bye NY!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18.8.08

    A wise man I call my father used to say something I'll never forget, and I want you to have it.

    He would say to me, "Home again. Home again. Jiggity Jig."

    I'm glad you made it back safely.

    ReplyDelete