Friday, August 1, 2008

today on TODAY

Last night we went down to Little Italy for an authentic Italian meal... It was the best one so far!! sooooo delicious! and of course another cannoli.
(Aimee (lil sis), Frank, Mom, me!)
We also walked around SOHO for a while and went to The New Museum again (b/c it's free on Thursday nights and I was trying to prove that a few things are free in this city-- so what if that free thing just happens to be a taxidermied horse body mounted on a wall)

We got up bright and early this morning and went to the TODAY Show. I had to leave to come to work but my mom, sister, and Lexie are still there. If you read this before it comes on, tune in, and you may see them outside watching Sheryl Crow on the Summer Concert Series!!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! the today show is my favorite show. jealousy abounds.

    ReplyDelete