Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back in the South

Well... I'm home! It's great to be back. I'm getting our apartment arranged and looking for a job this week. Hopefully something will come along soon!

I drove for the first time in three months yesterday. It was scary. I also noticed that I was a much more aggressive driver than when I left. I guess I made it out of NY with a little bit of attitude and in more of a hurry than anyone else around here. I did make it to the store and back in one piece though which is always the goal.

Pictures to come! Of what I don't know, but there will be some soon!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should post pictures of the new apartment once you get it all spiffy-ied up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on an internship complete! We too just got home last night-oh it's nice. And I officially just finished unpacking our 7 suitcases about a half and hour ago! Glad you and Bryan are together again-

    ReplyDelete