Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lucky Cheng's

Today is my last day in New York and it must be treated as such! (That really just means Pinkberry and one last trip to Ikea.)
Last night was one of the more unbelievable dinner features I've seen. We (Me, Ashley, Ashley's sister Brittney, Brittney's friends Madison and Caroline and Madison's boyfriend, Brandon) went to a restaurant called Lucky Cheng's. It's a tranny bar... Like with drag queens as waitresses... It was totally inappropriate and apparently a destination for bachelorette parties! We did have fun, though. The hostess of the show, Sweetie, will be appearing on Project Runway next week. She said, "Honey, when they gave me that runway--- I did NOT give it back... then I slapped Nina Garcia! not really but I wanted to" You'll have to tune in to see Sweetie and experience what we did last night. I'm not going to lie. Those waitresses were fierce.
Me, Brittney, CarolineMadison, Ashley, Brandon

SweetieUs with performer Tiara.

Special post to come later today! Tune in to find out what it is and to see what happened on my last day in New York!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha wow. I saw the preview for the drag queen PR that comes on next week. How crazy!

    ReplyDelete