Sunday, July 27, 2008

That's Hot.

So on the first big day of our weekend adventure... I forget my camera. Good thing we re-traced some old steps. Parker had a list of buildings to see and several places to go, most of which we have been so I'll just re-show some old pics and pretend that they are brand new!

We went to the Frank Gehry building in Chelsea that resembles sails.
We went to the Stephen Holl NYU dorm.
We went to a few more buildings... I can't remember because I didn't document them.
We went to the Frying Pan for a great lunch!
We went to Pinkberry and Rice to Riches! (they are right next door to each other in NOHO)
And last but not least we went to the Prada store designed by Rem Koolhaus. Here we saw Christian from Project Runway!!! He's totally fabulous and totally fierce!
Last night, Bryan and I hit up the late movie to see The Dark Knight!! It was fantastic! So sad that Heath Ledger is no more, but he did an awesome job as the Joker. Christian Bale was as tough as ever and I really enjoyed the movie!
Today it's raining. We'll see what becomes of it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous that you saw Christian from project runway!!! I want to see him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need a trip to NY- so many cool eats and places to see, only been there once and it was for a day, not sufficient!

    ReplyDelete