Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No More Beef!!!

I love my iPhone. Have I mentioned that before? I love all the new apps that go with it too! I got a bunch of fun ones, but my new favorite is the iWant application. It knows where you are and it lets you choose what you are looking for, such as groceries, coffee, dry cleaner, gas station, bank etc... then it finds all the ones that are within walking distance of you and rates them in the order of how awesome they are!
I used this little ditty to search 'Grocery Stores' in our home area because after Lex found a moldy waffle in her brand new box of frozen breakfasts, I was disgusted enough to call the FDA, who's number I looked up by the way. I knew it wasn't just a one time occurrence. Plus the refrigerator room smells like die, and there are flies buzzing around all of the pinatas. "No More Beef," I cried!
So my handy dandy iPhone found a PathMark... whatever that is.

Magic is what: It was a little like approaching Mecca.It was a path to great quality food! Do you see this fluorescent goodness?
They even had the most abundant selection of oat meal I've ever seen. Mom, I'm set. You don't have to send any more!!! It only took me 2 months to find the one kind I like!

Also, sorry for the terrible image quality. I took them with my phone that has no flash because I was unaware I'd need my camera on my grocery outing!

1 comment:

  1. haha, it's pretty sad when you have to upgrade your grocery store!

    ReplyDelete