Saturday, July 19, 2008

IKEA!

So what if I've been to Ikea three times in the four weeks it's been open? It's my happy place!

We went today and got a few fun things for our house! I always think it's more fun when we choose things together. I enjoy being there anytime, really. But when we find things together it's better. Bryan even got a tea cup. He's so sophisticated since he got back from Europe with his daily tea times and his Earl Grey. My cup is much bigger though. You know, the one I got a few weeks ago that kind of resembles a bath tub with a handle? Yea, I guess we do it bigger here in America. He's still way sophisticated, though. He got this tea cup to take to studio in the fall.
Our cups can still be friends, even in spite of their differences. See?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.7.08

    B is a lucky guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Ashley. The bigger the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20.7.08

    How fun! I want to know what Bryan is eating - YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love IKEA! I just went there a week ago and felt at home- I have to say it's a"happy place" for me too. I actually got Will a bedspread there for $3 -a deal! Anyway, I finally found a chandelier like yours and went to work- posted it on my blog, thanks for the idea! And about the tea cup- I have to say smaller, you can drink all the coffee before it gets cold and then refill with hot coffee. In the bigger ones the second half of my coffee/tea ends up being cold, just my 2 cents.. On the other hand, maybe I just drink too slow?

    ReplyDelete