Friday, July 11, 2008

If you want to destroy my sweater.

As I was sitting here looking at that photo on my blog and pondering the last hour's worth of singing 'Ooooo weeee oooo, I look just like Buddy Holly. Ohhh Ohh and you're Mary Tyler Moore. I don't care what they say about us anyway. I don't care bout that." for no unexplainable reason, it suddenly hit me. My Zen Garden was radiating some positive and serious Weezer emo vibes (vibes WOULD be emo, wouldn't they?!) in my direction. Totally subliminal.

Wouldn't you agree that my Zen Garden looks strikingly like the Weezer Logo?

2 comments:

  1. Ha, wow Ashley. Those are some serious Weezer (and completely emo vibes going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Weezer! And especially the sweater song! Just reading a few of the lyrics on here made me smile! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete