Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ten Tin?

I know you're all dying to know what ever became of those ten tin pans I had to buy the night I was trying to cook up the amazing Creme Brulee Brownies! That is precisely why I have carefully documented and catalogued each and every use.

Here they are in no particular order:

In the beginning there were ten little tins that came in a ten pack special.Creme Brulee Brownies!!! (My mom made the point that this photo does not look at all appetizing. But I promise they were delicious. Every bite of the entire pan except for the two that Ashley got were delicious... Don't judge me.) And then there were nine.We had to cover the brownies somehow! And then there were nine. (The one on top was perfectly unabused)


"What is Taters?" I'll take who is Smeagol for $400. And then there were eight.

We had to marinate the awesome steaks somehow! And then there were seven.No bowls in sight. This one was used to mix a delightful treat from my dear friend, Brandy! And then there were six.Mmmmm... And then there were five.Fruit basket. And then there were still five.Lex made smashed potatoes. I really urged her to use the bottom of a bowl to smash up those potatoes but she said that was probably too easy and a lot more fun than she wanted to have so she used a fork. And then there were four.This was the non-poisonous chicken casserole that Ashley made. And then there were three.Biscuits for Breakfast! Everyone loves B words for Breakfast, that's why it's called Breakfast. And then there were two.

We had baked chicken and twice baked potatoes for dinner tonight. And then there were zero.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe this is just me, but can't you wash the pans and use them again? We do that at our house. Well... we use pie tins for things that are re-heated/toasted in the toaster oven (bread, cheese sticks, etc). Or are they really flimsy-like?

    Oh, and you would not want to try to wear those shoes. Somehow the plastic is deteriorating and there is a thick layer of an oil like substance that give me the willies covering the shoes (inside and out). Gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-
    Did you get my package I sent? I sent it last Thursday and I know there is a delay because of the 4th. I think she said it was supposed to be there Monday, but who knows. Be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8.7.08

    This post makes me very hungry! I miss your delicious cookings Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9.7.08

    Congrats on using all of the tins. I couldn't be more proud of you. Also, I'd like to add that I ALWAYS appreciated a good "Smeagol" reference. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete