Sunday, April 6, 2008

Today.

Today was a beautiful day to be outside!
I used power tools! Always a fun thing. Bryan only lets me use two things unsupervised. The screw gun and the jig saw. (The reason for the necessary supervision is probably because I refer to the drill as a 'screw gun.') Good thing those are the only two power tools I need to make a lamp!

This lamp to be exact:

A few semesters ago, in my lighting class, we designed and produced lamps for our final project. Two of the girls from studio decided they wanted to purchase one of my designs. So that's why I am making more lamps! They look really great in all colors! Above you can see black, and I also made an all white one for my sister. Of the two that I'm making now, one will be all white, and one will be a light cream color.

3 comments:

  1. seriously...is there anything you can't do?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do they cost??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think this is my favorite thing you did. You can produce this for so cheap!!

    I would totally pay you for one (when your crazy schedule permits).

    ReplyDelete