Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's sixteen miles to the promised land

I spoke with someone at the firm I'm hoping to go to this summer in Chicago. She was very promising. She said she would call me back tonight or tomorrow after the selection committee meets this afternoon. Please please please pray that when she calls back it is with an offer! I find myself really wanting to go to Chicago more than New York (which is where my other serious offer is from).

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! The Lord is truly good and has blessed me immensely.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh good luck! I am feeling the same nervousness as I have an interview with the Jackson Free Press tomorrow. I really hope you get it. I know how it is to be offered one internship but really want the other one.

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!!! Love you!
    Bran

    ReplyDelete