Thursday, April 3, 2008

Radio City Edit...

So...
That firm from Chicago called within a couple of hours of me accepting that job in New York to see when would be a good time to schedule a phone interview and to let me know that I had been selected to move forward in their internship selection process.

WHAT?!

I know, right? Of course this would happen as soon as I accept the other offer. Why didn't I accept that dern offer two weeks ago? The man that I spoke with from Chicago was very apologetic about me receiving that email. I was too...

Well, I went ahead and set up an interview. I don't know what will happen. Just keep me in your prayers as I'm considering what to do!!!!!! (I'm not alone in this by the way... My internship director at school is definately on board with helping me figure this mess out. I was in the car when Chicago called and I squeeled the car around to go straight to her office!!!)

1 comment:

  1. You will definitely figure this out. I did the same thing with JFP and ended up with JFP!
    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete