Friday, April 11, 2008

McDonald Dollars!

Tuesday night, Bryan and I were both working on our computers in the living room when it hit me... I had to have ice cream. I wanted a small vanilla milkshake from McDonalds more than anything in the world at that moment. I turned to him and suggested we go as quick as we could. He is always a little reluctant when it comes to dessert as he doesn't really like sweets. I told him that I had some McDonald Dollars in my wallet that we could use. He said "you have what?" and I said "McDonald Dollars." He said "What is that?" I said, "Some dollar bills that I would like to use at McDonalds!!!!! :)" I was then awarded for my efforts and creativity!!
These are my McDonalds Dollars!


Why does a crispy chicken sandwich need to be juicier? (or jucy in the first place)

Their shake machine was broken, so I settled for a vanilla cone which was equally as vanilla as the shake would have been, I'm sure. Bryan got an apple pie!

Then we went home and watched "No Country for Old Men" It was excellent! But then again, I have an unusually high tollerence for movie violence, as I've been told.

2 comments:

  1. nothing like a good ol' vanilla cone and a little violence to make a day complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the McDonald's Dollars comment...do you think jared will fall for it?!

    guess what?! baby V is about 4 inches long now!!! Crazy, huh? i'll be shopping for maternity clothes soon as my buttons are becoming hazardous to others b/c my pants are so tight. i'm afraid the buttons will pop someone in the eye if i breath or laugh too much!!!!

    ReplyDelete