Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bryan's Off Again!

I forgot to do a globe treker update today in the midst of my intern nonsense.

Bryan is leaving very very early tomorrow morning to go to Boston! He'll be presenting a philosophy paper to a conference there! When they invited him to come, he initially replied saying 'thank you for the invitation. I would love to come but because I have been traveling a lot this semester, basically I will not be able to afford to come for just the weekend.' They immediately wrote back to let him know they would pay for his plane ticket, his food, and get a grad student to put him up for the couple of nights he will be there! How amazing!!! I'm so proud of him!! I love that he's really getting his name out there and getting some great experience (not to mention great resume boosters!) He's really doing a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment