Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'll be perfectly honest

I'm terrible at making snow men. I feel like if I set my mind to something I can accomplish it. I understand the mechanics and the process of making a snow man, I just can't do it. I'm blaming it on the snow, though. I think it was too fluffy and wouldn't stick together well. Also when rolling the snow balls around so that they can gather more snow they fall so far into the snow that they can't be retrieved so maybe I'm also blaming the fact that there's too much snow. (Too much snow to make a proper snow man? Is that possible?)
Here is the snow man Adele and I made yesterday:


He looks great right? Like every snow man you've ever seen, right?

If only he weren't in jeopardy of being crushed by dwarfs...




No comments:

Post a Comment