Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beautiful Things

With winter's fury in full force here in New England, I find my mind wandering to warmer places. In those daydreams are always popsicles and picnics and gardens. While our garden won't be immaculately abundant again this year simply because of it's small size, that doesn't mean I won't have ample opportunity to use my new cook book!
We saw numerous hand written wooden signs shoved into the ground advertising 'pick your own fruit' last year. I plan to take full advantage of those signs this year!

The book is beautifully written with stories and memories and is divided into months and what is in season in those months.




I can't wait to get started with this book!

All of the beautiful photographs are from "The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook" written by Rachel Saunders and photographed by Sara Remington.

No comments:

Post a Comment