Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sofa Spectacular

I got a job! Such an answered prayer! I'm starting next week!



This week I've been working my fingers to the bone (not really) re-upholstering my sofa... you remember--- The sofa I rescued from the Chinese food restaurant by our old house? Yep, that one. Still working on it. Actually I've finally gotten plenty of free time and a working sewing machine (thanks mom!) to actually work on it. I'm excited about how it's coming along. It won't look like a church pew very much longer! Gah... the fabric on there right now is TERRIBLE!
I got another black and white fabric that has organic shapes that will wrap the entire back panel and arms of the piece and the geometric fabric will continue up the back of the sofa!

1 comment:

  1. That's going to look really pretty when it's done.

    Where did you end up getting a job???

    ReplyDelete