Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our New House!

So a few of the rooms in our house are semi-ready to be seen by the public... and because people have been asking, I thought I could be brave enough to show some pics!

The Kitchen:
(please note *our table is not at our house yet... and NO WINDOW TREATMENT in the entire house belong to me. They were all up when we got here and because some boxes aren't' even unpacked, no curtains have been replaced just yet.)

Our Bedroom:Bryan's Office:The Living Room:

(*this room is not feeling very complete just yet because there are still lots of boxes in there and I need to finish recovering the sofa. That's on the To-Do List! New LR photos will be up as soon as it's complete)


3 comments:

  1. I love your apartment! I think the shelves that hold the spices are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is darling! I love how you decorate and you have such a knack for putting things in the perfect place :) Thanks for always posting on our blog. It's fun to see you guys keeping up with us. we love you both and hope all goes well in the new neighborhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me likey. I like all neat stacks of books and such. I especially the blond haired fella's head used as a bookend. nice.

    ReplyDelete