Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Park

For the last few months the wooded lot next to our house has been under construction. It is being converted into a neighborhood park! I think it will be really nice once it's done, but right now it seems like the workers are just pushing dirt back and forth.

As Bryan and I were cooking dinner tonight, I spied someone taking full advantage of the park already!

See him... over on the bench? He's the one over there. On the bench. Talking on his phone. Just chillin in the park! I can't wait to chill in the park!

Two other strange things that have happened to me in the last day or so.

Bryan shook a baby corn at me while we were making stir-fry last night.

Gross! I hate baby-corn! I think that's why he was taunting me with it.

And... as I was driving slowly by these geese who were crossing the road so that I wouldn't run over them, they obviously took my slowness as a sign of aggression and honked at me and chased my car.

2 comments:

  1. The house looks great, I bet it's nice to get settled in. Good luck on the job search. Oh and I can't stand baby corn either- I also can't help but think of the movie BIG when I see one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's so bad about BABY corn??? It's so... small and corny (like me).

    ReplyDelete