Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mississippi State Fair

I am so excited about this time of year! I love when the weather turns colder and the State Fair comes to town!

I haven't been in years and I'm so excited to go this year! On my way to work, I drove by the fair grounds to see the progress of the set-up!
Bryan, ehm ehm, doesn't particularly like the fair all that much. (But we are going to go this year because I LOVE it and think it's so fun to ride rides and eat amazing fried food on a stick!)
Sorry the pictures are awkward. I was driving.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I am not sure that I am going to be able to go this year! Gah, I could really go for a chicken on a stick, a caramel apple, and that great pineapple soft serve ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your posts! Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete