Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meet Tucker

Since the architecture school went out of town for the night, I'm puppy-sitting for Martin's dachshund, Tucker. We went on a fun walk. We played 'roll-on-your-back'. We read a magazine. We, nope... HE ate some dog food...
He was really excited when I first got there. Then I think he got really confused. He would run to me, then to the door, then to Martin's room, then to the window, then back to me, then do it all over again. I kept telling Tucker that his dad was coming home tomorrow, but I don't know if he believed me.

Anyway, we had a fun time, but due to the fact that we cannot have animals in our apartment, I had to leave him for the night at his own house.
Now we're pretty much BFF!

4 comments:

  1. OH
    MY
    GOSH

    I want that dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I totally meant to tell you that we made your cookies the other day! They were delicious and instead of the peanut butter/choco chip...i used a white choc, dark choc, milk chocolate candy bar. We don't have choco chips here.. but they have amazing chocolate candy that we like to cut up! Thanks for the recipe and for making our tummys happy...especially two little boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is precious!! i'm so glad you have a friend to play with when the architecture school goes for a road trip! is he as fierce as he looks?!

    ReplyDelete