Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break- New Orleans Edition

Lexie, Parker and I just got back from New Orleans, where we spent the second half of our spring break. I had to go because our ASID chapter was hosting the national event this year. I expected to be doing way more than I ended up doing by far! (Which left a little time to play!)

Since Bryan is still in Bulgaria (he's doing really well, by the way!- check out his blog and his flicker for updates and pics!), I was totally stoked that they both decided to go down with me! We really had a lot of fun!

We absolutely lived the good life while we were there. Beignets (they went 3 times, I went twice) (in 3 days), boiled crawfish, seafood pasta, chickory coffee, mmm mmm mmm.
We also visited the Aquarium!!!
Lexie, Catty, and ParkerThis is the correct way to pet the sharks:This is INCORRECT:

Don't be too worred, we brought ole P-ark back in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment