Saturday, March 8, 2008

House Guests and Smooth Feet- Holla!

We have had some pretty incredible people staying with us the past few days!
We had this guy:
And these guys:
We had tons of fun with you all and are so priveliged to have you choose our home when you come to visit! You are all always welcome!

I went shopping with my mom and sister in Jackson today for awhile. When she asked me if there was anything in particular I wanted I could hardly contain myself from sounding a little too excited about the PedEgg. I don't know if you have all heard of these things. I saw them actually on someone else's blog recently and felt like $10 might be a good investment into fierce summer-time feet. Man-oh-man... My cute toes haven't seen 'smooth' like this in a good 20 years! They are available at Bed Bath & Beyond and are amazing! It's as good or better than a pedicure, is totally reusable and did I mention only $10? GET ONE! My mom and I both got one and we are true believers!!



Now for a GLOBE TREKER update:

I'm off tomorrow with my two good friends to CHICAGO to interview for internships and to look for a place to live for the summer! Wish me luck! I'm stoked! I LOVE the Windy City! Be back Wednesday!

My dearest husband, Bryan, is off to BULGARIA (crazy!!!) to present a paper at an international philosophy conference! He's amazingly brilliant and more tallented than anyone I've ever met! I'm absolutely in awe of him and am so proud of his accomplishments! Good luck, Babe, bring me back something I can eat! (or wear!) He won't be back for over a week, but I'll try to keep you updated!

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you are having fun! We had a great time hanging out with yall! I'm glad to hear that the pedi-egg works! I think I will invest in one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment. Still trying to figure out this Raw thing- need a tutorial I think, hmf. Excited about playing around with it though. Look forward to getting to know you via Blog world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dumb life? ha! That's pretty funny! how do you turn off that thingy? I went to my account settings, but I didn't feel like interpreting the difference between all the little cryptic settings. I'm glad you had fun in Chicago! Hopefully I will too!

    ReplyDelete