Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Have an Apple.. (or some crackers and gatorade since that apple didnt stave off the dern doctor)

An update a day keeps the doctor away!
(That can't be right, if it was I would not be SICK!)
Boo Sickness!

Globe Treker Update: Bryan and architecture project partner, Aaron, are off to New York to present their project from last semester at a conference of architecture grad students. They may be the only undergraduates at the entire conference.


If anyone has the means, definately watch 'Flight of the Conchords.' It might be on HBO (I don't know for sure because we do not have cable- I borrowed the DVD's from Aaron) It is about two musicians from New Zeland who move to New York. They are in a novelty band and sing songs about the situations they are in. It's really funny and clean.

One of my favorite lines from a song is "I can tell that you are the most beautiful girl in the room (the whole wide room)... you could be a part time model... you probly shouldnt quit your day job"

3 comments:

  1. No...I haven't seen the baby again yet. I'm going to wait until I'm 16-18 weeks so that we can see who it is! I'm 14 weeks right now, but baby is growing faster (about a week and a half faster!!!)

    I will definitely try the cookies soon! Jared and I are going to the store this weekend and the ingredients will go on "The List" - you know we don't deter! ;-) I found some new baby bedding I like. I'll send you a link...Jared's going to paing the room again. It ended up looking yellow and green, rather than green and tan. :-( I'll keep you updated.

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more thing...i want to change our blog a little. how did you get your heading so snazzy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?!?!?! I cannot belive Sonny's closed. I'm in a deep depression after reading such news. Did they give a reason why? Was there a close-out where you guy buy shoulders and sauce at a low price??? Deeply depressed. :-(

    ReplyDelete