Monday, March 17, 2008

Food Snob

I'm kind of a food snob... I'm ok with it, though.

Before I left Jackson yesterday, I ran by Beagle Bagel for some chicken salad. I've never really been a chicken salad eater, but this chicken salad is DELICIOUS (and I would probably eat it every day if I lived closer!)

I really wish I knew their recipe! It has red grapes, almonds and chicken from what I can tell... Who has a good chicken salad recipe? Last time I tried to make this, I failed miserably, but it's been long enough since that failure for me to want to try again!

Globe Treker Update!
Bryan is back! (in the U.S. that is) he'll be in Memphis in about half an hour and then will drive home after that! I can't wait to see him! He said his presentation went really well and he said he made some really fantastic contacts at the conference from all over the world!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, you should definitely check them out. Actually my cousins band was on the Carson Daily Show somewhat recently so that was pretty cool.

    Also, just recently I made a chicken salad that was really good, but I don't really use recipes. However the key ingredients were:

    Chicken (of course)
    Mayo
    Dijon (not too much)
    green grapes
    slivered almonds
    diced onions
    Diced carrots
    Diced celery
    salt
    pepper
    paprika
    Saffron (this is the key ingredient)

    I've really been enjoying it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I mean, Carson Daly)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Beagle Bagel!!! To me, it doesn't top City Bagel, though. Anyway, thanks for the medicine suggestion! Is it better than Claritin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so funny that you posted this...about a week or so ago I emailed Katey about the egg salad from City Bagel! I would pay for that recipe and make it at least once a week!

    I love the blogs you gave me...top notch! Thanks so much for that.

    Jared painted the room today. He's going to put the second coat on tomorrow or late tonight. I'll take pics and post them...next we will get the baby furniture!!! I'll probably call for the stuff to strip and repaint it!!! Miss you!!!!!!!

    Love~Bran

    ReplyDelete