Sunday, March 2, 2008

I finished my packets that include my resume, cover letter and portfolio for both Gensler and Perkins + Will in Chicago. Those are going out first thing in the morning. It will be exciting to hear back from both of those firms.
I heard back from Dale & Associates in Jackson-- They offered me the internship!
I also heard back from Slick Design in Chicago-- They offered me the internship if I didn't mind it being unpaid... I can't do that right now. I feel like that would be such a fun job (they design night clubs, retail spaces, restaurants, and furniture) but if they are such a small firm, I don't want to get stuck in a place where I have no means to move up in that firm later on.

For more baking fun... today I've made LT's chocolate, peanut butter, oat-meal cookies! Amazing! go to her blog to get the recipe, super easy and super good!!! It's listed under R for Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment