Monday, February 21, 2011

Our Special Day

Tiffanie had the day off today but wanted the chance to spend some one on one time with Adele, so Martha and I had a special day on our own!
It was super snowy this morning but it was beautiful! You could see every individual flake!



We made our way on the train to the Boston Commons so that we could go ice skating at the frog pond!
I hadn't been yet so I was as excited as M to give it a try!









On three year old terms it was a very successful skating trip! One time around the rink, an excited "That was fun! Now let's go!" and we were off to our next adventure!
Which was... Gnomeo & Juliette in 3D! We walked over to the theatre and got some popcorn before our movie which was super cute.
After the movie I let her choose what kind of lunch (yes this was all before lunch time) we should have. She chose pizza.
After pizza we walked back to the train and who do you think we found? Tiffanie and Adele! They had fun on their date too!

I love adventures and I rarely get to spend a whole day only seeing the world through a three year old's eyes! Plus she kept jumping up and down and giving me hugs... Success!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I need a three year old to go see Gnomeo and Juliet with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your experience skating at the Boston Commons was better than mine!

    ReplyDelete