Monday, February 28, 2011

My New Favorite

I don't know if you know about these spiral bobby-pins, but you should. They are amazing!!


You just pull your hair into a messy bun (or super sleek bun if that's your thing) on the back or side (or top or front- I guess) of your head and screw them right into the bun, one from the top and one from the bottom. They hold like magic and require no pony tail holders!! Couldn't be easier! Best thing is you only need two! (unless you wanted to make little buns all over your head then you would need two per bun but that would be weird- don't do that)
I found mine at Target after seeing them in a magazine but think they sell them at drug stores too.
Cheers to hair success!

3 comments:

  1. Sital got a pair of these around this time last year and she couldn't stop talking about them! They are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you tell us about these AFTER I cut my hair? I guess I could do the mini buns, but, you're right, that would look weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i'm growing my hair out so maybe in like a year i can make use of those handy little things. :)

    ReplyDelete