Thursday, February 19, 2009

Year One

Today is my one year blog-aversary!

It is so fun to think of all that you and I have gone through together over the last 12 months.


I've graduated college, battled red-necks, summered in New York, moved to Jackson and journeyed out into the real working world.


What's in store for the coming year? Another move, a new job, grad school for Bryan... who knows!


Thank you all so much for following along with me! I know every time I visit someone's blog I don't leave a message. I am really interested to know who reads mine! In honor of this monumental day, just leave a simple 'hello' and if you've never introduced yourself, please do!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.2.09

    I always look at your blog! Bess and I are planning on going to the antique/thrift stores you go to this Saturday. I hope you continue to do well with your blog!

    Christi Luter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need no introduction.

    Sheesh.
    (JUST kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, I've enjoyed reading your blogs. They're so entertaining! :)

    Martie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous19.2.09

    Ashley, I look for your blog every day. When you are not there--Imiss you. You write so good!!!!

    Betty Boop (MaMaw)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ashley! I keep up with you too! : )

    Lauren Harris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your blog. It brightens my day.

    ReplyDelete