Saturday, October 25, 2008

Market Madness

It was such a beautiful day today! Bryan and I went to the Jackson Farmer's Market and to the local Belhaven Market.

We got so many goodies! I'm stoked about all of the good stuff we found!
Pasture raised natural eggs, squash and peppers, blackberry jam, black bean hummus, gluten-free apple/ granola bites, sweet potato pie and sweet potato muffin tops, pepper jelly, salsa, honey, a loaf of spinach and cheese-stuffed bread, and a loaf of crawfish-stuffed bread!
(All I can say is that the apple bites and half of the salsa are already gone!)
When we got home, Bryan was so awesome and hung up a chandelier for me over the dining room table! It looks great! I appreciate him so much! He's always more than willing to do anything around the house for me. I love him very much and really love the life we are making together!




Obviously, I put the paper towel in the center of the table expecting the dust to fall straight down onto it for an easy clean-up. Obviously, I was wrong.

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous about all of your finds! There is a farmer's market downtown every Thursday in Hattiesburg but I have yet to get down there. I think I am going to try and go this Thursday. How was that bread? Was it amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.10.08

    MY YOU MADE A REAL HAUL. i ALWAYS REMEMBER OUR FIRST APARTMENT. yOU HAVE TWO SO FAR. i THINK THIS ONE MUST BE THE BEST. I like that you are making memories. You will always have them. Betty Boopji

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that Betty Boop writes in all caps. She must really like your apartment. Tee hee. Love you Memaw!

    Man, I was thinking how good a fondue set would be! At this place there were 6 or 7 different types of cheeses you could pick from! I don't know where they get them all from but fondue would make an excellent party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummm, makes me want to go to our market. So, they still call it hummus when it's with black beans- interesting.....are there still garbanzo beans in it? Looks like you're settling nicely-

    ReplyDelete