Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Porch

The porch is one of the staples in the South. Ours is coming together quite nicely!


Yesterday while I was thrifting I found a basket(?) It was sitting on the sidewalk like a basket but I flipped it over and thought it would look great as a lampshade! I went to Lowes on the way home and got some spray paint. Today I wired it and again, my sweet handy Bryan hung it up for me! I think it works out really well as a porch light!




Here is an update on the Nielson's! Article.

3 comments:

  1. That article made me cry.

    I love that crafty lampshade! Where do you buy the kits for the lighting part of the lamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, that's a really awesome lighting fixture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, I love the color! How difficult is it to wire a lamp?

    ReplyDelete