Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why are they called Wisdom Teeth?

Mr. Norwood got his wisdom teeth out today.
He's making it! He has been mostly good today and even been able to eat a little. He specially requested cheese soup with ham-and-swiss-poppyseed-rolls. All of those things are soft and easily edible so of course I was happy to do it!
It was our first trip to the surgeon on our own away from family, and even though I know wisdom tooth extraction is no big deal, I was still a little nervous about doing this by ourselves. It took less than an hour total this morning and we've been fine all day! Whew!

1 comment:

  1. Whew!! is right I am glad it is done and Bryan is doing o. k. I am glad you were there to say "betty bones" Old family saying. Making your cheese soup will go a long way to making it all better too.
    Love MaMaw

    ReplyDelete