Friday, February 12, 2010

Sweets for the Sweetest Day

So like I said we are having a few people over for dinner tonight, and Bryan and I spent some time in the kitchen getting ready last night! It's always so fun when we cook together, although the size of our kitchen does make things as challenging as possible. (I actually dreamed about having an enormous kitchen last night.)On the menu:
Artichokes with hollandaise
Semolina Gnocchi... heart shaped of course
Some other veggie to go with the Gnocchi
Popovers with blueberries or blackberries
This lovely blackberry tart
And this lovely raspberry tart!
And of course there will be the Chocolate Sea Salt Truffles...
And a sweet treat to take home:

Inside the little treat bags I made will be these heart-shaped brownies!
printable bag design can be found at Twig & Thistle
In case you didn't see the theme, it's sweets! Yummy, sugary, chocolaty, fruity, baked sweets!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. If I got on a flight now, do you think I could make it in time so I could eat those tarts before your friends get there?

    They look great!

    ReplyDelete