Monday, February 25, 2008

Senior Exhibit

I can't believe we're graduating soon! I just finished designing our senior exhibit invitations!!! (The image below is the front of the postcard invitation. It includes one image of one project from all 21 graduating seniors!) We will send out invitations as soon as they are printed, so don't worry, you'll probably get one! If you don't get one and you will be in Starkville during Super Bulldog Weekend, please stop by the Architecture Gallery! We'll be there with our work to talk to anyone who wants to stop by! We would love to have you!

March 28, 2008 2:00-5:00pm


March 29, 2008 10:00-12:00pm


This is such a great opportunity for us to show everyone what we've been 'up to' for the last four years! Mom, Dad, the work in this exhibit is the reason I didn't get to come home much over the past couple of years--- Uncle So&So from the last family reunion--- this is the perfect opportunity for you to come see that I'm not a reality show decorator who is dying to come over to have a look-see at your living room that is in need of a bit of redecoration :) This is all in fun, of course, there really is no "uncle so&so" in my life, but the girls in my studio know the kind of people I'm talking about!

1 comment:

  1. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS BLOG EXISTED?!? Forgive me for being a bad friend...
    I can't wait to see you this summer, but if you come to my house the interior designer in you will cry.

    ReplyDelete