Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In The Beginning...

Since today was the day I sent out 3 portfolios, I figured it would also be a good day to start a blog... I know the correlation really isn't extremely visible but here is my thought process:
1: Send out Portfolios
2: Portfolios will ultimately (cross my heart hope to die, hopefully) get me a job
3: A job is the first event that will truly begin my grown-up life
4: My grown up life is probably more interesting to everyone than my college life
5: So today is the day I will start sharing my life with you all!

I had every intention of putting a pic of my portfolio on here now, but the button for adding imagery seems to have other ideas... We'll try again some other time then. (By "we" I totally mean "me/I" but I feel that the collective 'we' really keeps you reading) I know by now you are totally let down that there haven't been any pictures yet (there will be pictures starting tomorrow, I promise). Just to tide you over until then please feel free to visit my portfolio website. I just made it last week and am kind of proud of it! www.ashley-norwood.com

These are the firms that I applied to today:
Colin Cowie Lifestyle- New York
Space Architects & Planners- Chicago
Dale & Associates- Jackson, MS
There are also two more firms in Chicago that will get applications and portfolios as soon as I get contact informatoin for them.

This is going to be fun! Stick around for more posts... I'll keep you updated on both Bryan and me. Hopefully this will be a good way for family to see what's going on with us!

Muah!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment