Tuesday, February 26, 2008

?

So our landlord's children are totally incomprehensable...

The other day, as I was walking to the mailbox, our landlord's daughter was outside playing with her purple balloon.

She turned to me and yelled "I'm own let ma ballooooon gow up to Gawd!"

I think I just raised my eyebrows at her as she released the purple ball into the sky. Any other child, and I may have tried explain how bad it is for the environment to release latex into the atmosphere, but that was a battle I didn't think I'd win...

Amazing

2 comments:

  1. Laughing out loud! I love how you wrote what she said. oh, Gawd! I'm linking you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had the time to look at your portfolio website and it is INCREDIBLE!!! You are one talented chick! I was amazed, and kept thinking, "Wow! I know this person." I really enjoyed seeing how talented you are.

    ReplyDelete