Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reality

This post is for people who say I am good at household things and that I never post negatives.

Here is a major shortcoming that I have that I am finally willing to admit publicly.








Hi, I'm Ashley and I kill plants.

Everybody now: Hi, Ashley.

I looked over at my tiny cactus just now and noticed his major slumpage. I asked Bryan if it was dead because he was standing near it, and when he touched one of said cactus' prickles the whole thing deflated like a soufflé.
He laughed really hard and then put the cactus over near the other potted plant that also recently kicked the bucket.

This guy has been going strong for the entirety of our marriage, though:


At least they haven't ALL died...

3 comments:

  1. at least it's just plants and not fish, like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That extra hearty plant is an offshoot of a plant that has been around for over 25 years. It has lived in 5 states and been moved at least 20 times. I don't think it's killable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth3.8.11

    I'm pretty sure this post is a hoax. Have you been hacked?!

    ReplyDelete