Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh My Heavens

My sweet, fluffy, marshmallowy heavens...
Where have you been all my life?

They're not chopped into marshmallows yet, but they will be as soon as they set... Waiting for marshmallows to be ready is torture! I already licked the beaters... and the spatula.... and the bowl....

Having vacation has really allowed me to dig deep into baking and cooking this week! I LOVE IT! Yesterday I made bagels. I've made them before but not since we lived in Starkville. I should really make them more often (and then I guess I'll have to run even farther every day to make up for it...totally worth it.)

They were SO ugly, bless their hearts.



But they were SO good... I keep talking about them like they are past tense. I think there's one or two left. Two left, and one lost to the boiling water means we've eaten 9 bagels in two days. ummm..... I'm going to go running now.

No comments:

Post a Comment