Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Story of Our Life

Earlier this year I picked up this big blue book full of blank pages and quickly decided to fill it with The Story of Our Life.
Page One is complete!
All of the frame work is cut paper. The lettering is cut from thick wool felt. And the photograph is one I took for a photography project. It is my 'Raggedy Ann' doll and Bryan's 'Grazer' dinosaur from when we were little.
 felt lettering
 cut paper framework

 plenty of blank pages to fill!

and so you can get an idea of how big this book is, that's a quarter on the lower right corner

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, where did you get this book from? I would love to have something like this to put all the things I have kept from our travels. I am sure yours is going to turn out amazing! Do you have any suggestions where I can get a book like this from?

    ReplyDelete