Saturday, December 18, 2010

An Early Christmas

Bryan and I opened our gifts to each other early this year because we are headed to Mississippi right now, as a matter of fact. (this is mobile blog number 1- coming to you direct from the Atlanta airport)



I was so excited when I opened my gift! And if we're being completely honest, I teared up a little.

I felt like I had been initiated into the you're-finally-a-real-chef's club or something! My very own Le Creuset Dutch Oven in white!!! Hooray! I can't wait to use it when we get home.

And for my Beloved, his very own coffee maker!


We have a wonderful French press but it is quite labor intensive to make several pots a day with the constant cleaning and washing and brewing of water in a kettle and what not. The new one can be set to brew at whatever time you'd like and will keep your pot warm for much longer than the French press does, and it can make many more cups at once! Hooray!

Merry weekend-before-Christmas! It's going to be wonderful to visit Mississippi! If this post from my phone works out, I promise to keep you more entertained all week!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be in Jackson next Wednesday through Friday! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete