Saturday, March 17, 2012

Good Day!

It's been such a nice day so far! I made banana pancakes for breakfast! They are so good! I didn't need syrup on mine!











I even made it to lunch with friends! Not a bad day at all!


Banana Pancakes:
1 scant cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 Tbsp sugar
mix dry ingredients and set aside
1 egg
2/3 cup milk
2 Tbsp melted unsealed butter
Mix wet ingredients and combine with dry ingredients.
Slice in 2 bananas (and then mash them a bit with a potato masher or pastry cutter)

Cook on a lightly greased griddle or skillet like you would any other pancake!

They freeze well too (if there are any leftover). This recipe is halved and it made about 8 pancakes.

1 comment:

  1. Pancakes lookd wonderful. Mine I had on Saturday were with fresh strawberries. The strawberry man is back on Old Canton road. Jan brought me some. Truman was the pancake maker and made them in the shape of whatever his little girls wanted. I faked that I just could not make them. He made them for me every Saturday morning.MaMaw

    ReplyDelete